Life at Hammes
“We have always maintained a focus on our culture—a culture defined by mutual respect, trust, teamwork and doing what’s right.” – Jon Hammes
A culture of mutual respect and excellence
As a people-driven business, it is truly our people that set us apart. We are committed to a culture of mutual respect and excellence where team members are valued and hold themselves and each other to the highest levels of integrity and accountability. At Hammes, we are uncompromising in our values and committed to doing what’s right. We believe this allows us to attract exceptional talent and deliver consistent results for our clients. As a Hammes employee, you will experience:
- Being part of a collaborative team of talented individuals who possess exceptional credentials
- A company that continues to grow and allows you to grow with us through unique opportunities
- The opportunity to develop experience in multiple disciplines related to real estate development and investment
- A company that recognizes professional experience required to lead healthcare strategy, development, investment, asset management, portfolio management, investor relations, fundraising and major capital programs
- The chance to learn from and assist those who are leaders within the industry
Our culture fosters personal and professional growth within a close, supportive environment. Employees have the opportunity to challenge themselves and grow professionally through interesting and meaningful work. Because we address clients’ needs by delivering customized solutions, employees are empowered to serve as leaders and to think critically and creatively every day. Our leadership team cares about the professional interests and goals of each employee.
Given the nature of our work, it is only natural that we have a strong desire to support the local communities in which we live and work. Across the country, we look for charitable opportunities that are closely aligned with Hammes’ core values and beliefs. A partner we have identified year-after-year is the United Way. Through all partnerships and volunteer initiatives, we have been able to make a positive impact on our communities.
If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, consider a future with Hammes. We hire professionals from diverse backgrounds including healthcare, real estate, marketing, finance, law, accounting, architecture, engineering and construction.
As a growing company, we are continually seeking to fill a variety of positions across the country. A list of all current positions can be found on our careers site. Interested candidates may apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hammes is an equal opportunity employer.View Open Positions